Disposable Umbilical Cord Clamp
Usage: Umbilical cord clamping is used to hold the newborn’s umbilical cord within a few minutes after infant born . Cord clamping helps to stop bleeding of the three cord vessels ( two arteries and a vein ). Usually, Clamp falls off on it’s own when the umbilical cord is dried and healed in 3-7 days.
Type: Single button or Double button
Size: 52* 9mm
Color: Blue, white, Pink
Packaging: PE or Blister individually, Customer design available
- Adequate size, non-slip, disposable, sterile and nontoxic.
- Double - locking prevents accidental opening
- Smooth surface without scratching baby’s skin
- Easy handling for proper cord clamping
- E.O. gas sterilization, single use only