3 Way Latex Catheter Foley Silicone Coating Adult Size Fr16 to Fr26
EasyThru® Foley Catheters offer a sterile and easy to use solution for bladder drainage. The catheter is provided with three outlets. The first for balloon inflation, the second for bladder irrigation and third for bladder drainage.
Directions for Use:
After aseptic catheterization, inflate the retention balloon by inserting the syringe tip into the valve.
Introduce the necessary amount of sterile water
Do not use ointments or lubricants having a petroleum base
|Balloon sizes of latex Foley Catheter|
|Product||Balloon volume for option||Color code|
|Three way||16Fr 30ml / 30-50ml||Orange|
|18Fr 30ml / 30-50ml||Red|
|20Fr 30ml / 30-50ml||Yellow|
|22Fr 30ml / 30-50ml||Purple|
|24Fr 30ml / 30-50ml||Blue|
|26Fr 30ml / 30-50ml||Pink|
- All products pass cytotoxicity testing according to ISO 10993
- Latex material 100% imported from Malaysia, specially used to produce latex foley catheter
- Unique design rubber valve ensure leakage rate 40%-60% less than others in the market
- Stable flow in both drainage lumen and sterilized water injection lumen
- Symmetry balloon after inflating and No burst balloon according to testing
- Certificates and tests: ISO, CE, Free Sales Certificate, Product Registration, Cytotoxicity testing.